HP Deskjet 6940  » Hardware  »
  • If you want a simple color printer for you office, or home I would highly recommend the HP Deskjet 6940
  • This quality of this printer is great for a low cost color printer
  • I think the definite advantages of this printer are the aesthetics, the ease of use, the quietness of printing, the quality and the cost

• by Six
      If you want a simple color printer for you office, or home I would highly recommend the HP Deskjet 6940. Its silver sleek design would suit any location you might want to put it.

To some it may look like a high tech toaster, or silver bread box, but to me it matches the sleek look of the up to date computers.

The HP Deskjet 6940 is also very quiet, I have it sitting on my desk, with my phone on top of it and I have no problems listening to conversations on the phone while something is printing.

So far it has been complication free, very easy to drop in the ink cartridges, and the one time I have had a paper jam (I picked the wrong sized envelope) the stuck paper was easy to locate and remove.

The paper tray can hold around 2/3rds of a package of paper so if you are doing mass printings this may not be the printer for you.

As well it is quite fast, but compared to the bigger printers it would not even stand a chance ...

• HP Deskjet 6940
      for quickness.

This quality of this printer is great for a low cost color printer; actually it is great for a higher cost color printer as well.

Photos that I have printed have turned out photo printer quality, and reports or designs that I have prepared are just a nice as our huge expensive company printer.

I think the definite advantages of

this printer are the aesthetics, the ease of use, the quietness of printing, the quality and the cost.

This printer is well under $200 and is easy to set up, coming complete with an HP printer software which includes photo printing assistance, and continuous updates.

I would rate this printer as a 8 out of 10 for a color laser printer for available for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33250772930531/k2311a0725/7.25.06