CyberLink Power Director video editor software  » Software  »
  • The best thing about this software is it's low memory requirements, though most video editors need a high-end PC
  • I think it is a pretty cool fact for a video editor, which are normally high on memory consumption

• by Akshay

CyberLink Power Director is one of the most powerful, easy to use, and intuitive video editor available in the market. I started using it just a week back, so that I can edit my YouTube videos before uploading them, and I am very much satisfied with it’s performance.

The best thing about this software is it’s low memory requirements, though most video editors

need a high-end PC.

I was not only running it smoothly in my old chunky PC, but was also able to surf the web, and listen to songs simultaneously.

I think it is a pretty cool fact for a video editor, which are normally high on memory consumption.

The software is really easy to use, and I was able to create a masterpiece ...

• within the first try.

It is sometimes buggy, but I blame it on my PC and not this useful software.

It can save your video in a number of formats that range from PSP/iPod formatted videos, Web friendly videos and even High definition videos.

It has got lots of cool effects, Picture in Picture objects, and Titles, as well as pretty useful tools

for audio editing, which I simply found very great and easy to use.

Moreover, you can download more such great effects from their website, though the downloads are not supported from channel.

Overall, I feel it’s a pretty great tool for all your video editing needs.

Go get it!

Pros: Lots of features, easy to use, low on memory consumption, lots of formats supported Cons: None

CyberLink Power Director video editor software

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301806729271130/k2311a0618/6.18.09