Joe Flanigan  » People  »
  • I have really enjoyed his work from the television show Sisters to his hit show Stargate Atantis
  • The thing I like about this actor the most is that you won't find him in the tabloid rags
  • I love that he's an athelete and doesn't just work out in a gym for the red carpet

• by KJ Hamnik

Joe Flanigan is an actor who has spent a great a deal of time in Vancouver Canada working away quietly building a career. Though he lives in Los Angeles he, like a lot of actors flies up to Canada for work.

I have really enjoyed his work from the television show Sisters to his hit show Stargate Atantis. He is a reminder of actors of old. Strong, handsome and elegant in his style. He makes you feel safe when

he plays the hero and in desparate straits when he plays the bad guy.

My favorite charactor, however, is definetely Lt Col John Shepherd. The dashing helicopter pilot becomes a space pilot hero in Stargate Atlantis, a show about travel through a device called a Stargate which sends you to different planets throughout two different galaxies. Flanigan’s non-chalant, smart alleck, quick witted style showcases his great comedic timing and ability to tell whole stories with a facial expression.

Every one ...

• of the 100 episodes has something different to enjoy. I have laughed, cringed, cried and hid under the blankets over again while watching him. He’s a great unknown actor that people should look for and ask for. I can’t wait to see him coming up in Warehouse 13 and an as yet unnamed fall film that begins shooting in July.

The thing I like about this actor the most is that you won’t find him in the tabloid rags. I

really appreciate his personable, loving, family man style. He’s been married for 13 years to the same lady and has three sons. I love that he’s an athelete and doesn’t just work out in a gym for the red carpet. He’s a real guy. He gets a ten out of ten from me everytime I see him in public or on the television.

Try to catch him on SciFi channel if you can. You’ll be really impressed with him!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521806729191130/k2311a0618/6.18.09