Star Trek Voyager season 3 episode 9  » TV  »
  • I thought it was pretty cool when Commander Chakotay and Torres attempt to grab Starling out of his own car with a transporter from a shuttle
  • Even though I know this is a fictional show it does give you ideas of the fact that we don’t know exactly what is out in space for real

• by sadonna

Star Trek Voyager season 3 episode 9 is a continuation of Futures End this being part two. I thought it was pretty cool when Commander Chakotay and Torres attempt to grab Starling out of his own car with a transporter from a shuttle.

But it couldn’t be that simple as you know or that would be the end

of the show at the that point.

Rather Starling manages to have a worker use the time machine to transport him back.

After which Starling attempts to launch the time machine in which Voyager destroys it and they are sent back to the twenty fourth century by the commander which initially tried to destroy them in the first ...

• part.

It seems fitting that they end up back in the delta quadrant right where they started from.

I guess that is sort of like life coming full circle around us and how we affect others in every thing we do.

It makes you wonder a bit as to what effects they had on the lives of

the girl astronomer that they encounter.

Even though I know this is a fictional show it does give you ideas of the fact that we don’t know exactly what is out in space for real.

So who is to say we are the only people in the galaxy and wouldn’t that make us a bit naive to think such a thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101806729171130/k2311a0618/6.18.09