www.finninfo.org  » Web sites  »
  • In addition, the concept offered quite interesting, creditburner divide in three levels of revenue that will be available to the publisher for geo-targeting traffic
  • For ads combination on creditburner, I prefer combination of CPM-based ads, because I only need to bring traffic to my blog, and it more easily compared with the CPC-based ads
  • So, I recommend this website for you who want to increase income through the website or blog

• by mardy

If you have a blog or website, you must be have used ads in your website or blog as an income source. With ads in website or blog, we can make residual income for life. Indeed, many popular advertising companies that can be used to get income by publisher and of course you also have to know and maybe use one of them. But for this time, I try to use Creditburner at www.fininfo.org as an alternative income for my website or blog. This website is paid to promote network system that can be used in any country and good enough to use as alternative for advertisers and publishers. At this opportunity, I will

discuss creditburner in terms of the publisher, because I use it as the publisher to get income from my blog.

Creditburner has become one of income source in my blog because it have many type of ads that vary such as, banner ads, banner ads plus, layered ads, popunder ads, link ads, treasure ads, treasure keys ads, interstitial ads, context ads and HVT ads. All types of ads based on CPM, CPC and CPA. But this website has a unique system and different from other website. Creditburner use ads combination, which is determined by them so that I can combine several types of ads on a website or blog page. In addition, the ...

• concept offered quite interesting, creditburner divide in three levels of revenue that will be available to the publisher for geo-targeting traffic. So, the ads on my blog will be more expensive if the traffic comes from visitors at the first level compared to the second level or third level. For ads combination on creditburner, I prefer combination of CPM-based ads, because I only need to bring traffic to my blog, and it more easily compared with the CPC-based ads. This website is using bimonthly payout, so I can request payment twice in a month. And if you already meet the minimum payout that only 2.5 dollars, you can request payout to your paypal account.
        Credit burner also has other unique system, such as, referral system to increase income as much as 14% of total income from each referral and reward program if you can bring the number of visitors from many countries in the level 1 with the additional money that the amount varies.

Indeed, the income from creditburner smaller than the other ads company, but with many variations of the ads and the low payout method, creditburner very good to try and can be an alternative source to earn extra income from the internet and it is all for free. So, I recommend this website for you who want to increase income through the website or blog.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201806729051030/k2311a0618/6.18.09