Hush Puppies shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I bought this shoes from Hush Puppies 6 months ago

• by mialei23

I am particular with a quality of shoes to wear. I want to be more comfortable and easy to wear. I bought this shoes from Hush Puppies 6 months ago.

A black shoes leather worth P3,600 or $76. The leather is in good quality, it’s like a doll shoes with a strap.

It has a thick sole and nice stitches on each edges so I have no worry

because it is durable. The strap is made of leather too and it has a button.

I have wear it many times and it is comfy, but I need to wear a socks in using it. I’ve wear it without socks before and it gave me a hard time in walking.

I am just transporting going to work so I really need a comfortable shoes. Hush Puppies shoes ...

• is a bit expensive compare to other brand of shoes, but the quality made is good but the leather material is hard.

But though I still want this brand because this is the first time I’ve bought a durable shoes, until now the sole is good and the leather is still shiny. I am not using any shoe shine until now, I just clean it with a damp cloth

and keep it on my shoe closet after used.

The important in buying of shoes is the material that was used, and I am satisfied with it. It just the lesson I’ve learned, when using a leather shoes it should be worn with socks to prevent bruises and calluses most especially when using it for a long walk.

I am satisfied with this shoes and willing to purchase another one.

Eileen says :

I bought Lana Chamber boots just over 9 weeks ago. They caused pain i my ankle as they are spongy and offer no support. The boots have also worn down although not been worn much.

I took them into Victoria Shoes in Southend on Sea and the manager refused to do anything.
    He advised the heels are shock assorbers I need heels that offer support no spongy heels that cause pain.

He was very rude and very annoying. He said I need to contact the owner by email when I insisted he helped but although I have done this, my emails have been ignored. I have a receipt but they are refusing to do anything about it.

The heels are worn after a few weeks and Hush Puppies are now making all rubber heels that cant be repaied. Disgusting so will never buy Hush Puppies or from Victoria Shoes In Southend.

Eileen Mumford.

-10
    david says :

Bought a brand new pair from an official hush puppies store for over $ 150 and the soles already fcked and I barely used it… Worse than payless shoes, tried calling customer service and the store and they wouldn’t do shit, worse customer service ever, warning hush puppies is not the same company that made them famous anymore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551806729001030/k2311a0618/6.18.09