Listerine mouth wash  » Health  »
  • Often I have swollen gum's, because I have a sensitive gum's but since I am using this mouthwash it was relieve and I have no problem while eating

• by lei

Brushing our teeth 3 times a day is not enough to protect our teeth and gum’s from different bacteria that can invade it. We should protect our teeth and gum’s from what we eat and even those habits we have everyday.

I never use a mouth wash for many years and I observe that my teeth has this cavity that invade my teeth and it gets color yellow.

I went to my

dentist for a teeth cleaning and after the prophylaxis he advised me to used a mouthwash to prevent my teeth from a cavity and even gingivitis.

Mouthwash has a lot of benefits aside from preventing cavity and gingivitis, it also prevent from sore throat because bacteria can be able to invade our throat and it is one of the reason why heart problems occur.

My dentist prescribe me to used this Listerine ...

• mouth wash with anti cavity protection.

I’ve been using it for 6 months now and it was refreshing and effective mouthwash.

Often I have swollen gum’s, because I have a sensitive gum’s but since I am using this mouthwash it was relieve and I have no problem while eating.

I see to it that after brushing my teeth I gargle a mouthwash diluted with water and gargle it not more than 1

minute.

It helps and prevent bad breath odor in the morning, that’s why I loved and it used it regularly.

I see to it that I have enough stock at my bathroom because my family also used this mouthwash.

Everybody in the family were using it right, so it relieved my worries for any dental carries that we may encounter.

This Listerine mouthwash is affordable, and it is effective with a regular brushing of teeth.

Listerine mouth wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341806728981030/k2311a0618/6.18.09