Drury Inn at Mount Vernon, IL
157-164 and IL15
  • Drury Inn is my favorite place to sleep the night when I am away from home for business

• by Mommachicken219

Drury Inn is my favorite place to sleep the night when I am away from home for business. I mean, after a hard days work, a person wants to get a great night’s sleep, in a comfortable bed and clean room.

Drury Inn offers all of that and more.

I have stayed at

several locations and have never been unhappy.

Drury Inn at Mount Vernon IL is right off of the interstate, amongst all the other hotels of the area.

The hotel is not far from sites to see around town either, as well as shopping centers and eateries.

The Drury Inn is clean, the staff ...

• is very hospitable, and has an awesome breakfast buffet, just like any buffet restraurant would serve, not the coffee and donuts that I have been offered at other chain hotel establishments.

Also in the evening, from 5-7, fresh, hot aired popcorn is served along with sodas and alcoholic beverages, all at no charge

to the hotel guest.

They offer an eating area for guest to meet.

Great place to stay, I have no complaints.

I stay at this hotel every time I come through that part of Il.

The Drury Inn is a bit more expensive than other hotel chains, but with these establishment, it’s a quality vs quanity situation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21806728911030/k2311a0618/6.18.09