Call Of Duty 4  » Games  »
  • I have played all versions of Call of Duty before, but those were not interesting like Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare”
  • I found Javelin the most ferocious, useful, cool looking weapon in the whole game
  • I like the level, where we have to take down the target from the chopper, it looks really awesome, and I felt that I am really in the game, and fighting with bad guys right from my Apache from the sky
  • I really enjoyed this game, and I have started playing this game for one more time

• by arkog

I have played many actions games before, but I never played a game like this. It is kind of an action game, which I really like to play. I have played all versions of “Call of Duty” before, but those were not interesting like “Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare”. I have completed this game few days back, and I have to say that it took a huge effort and time to complete this game.

The gameplay is awesome and very realistic. The weapons they introduced

in this game were very futuristic, especially the “Javelin”. I found Javelin the most ferocious, useful, cool looking weapon in the whole game. After shooting the bullet from Javelin, it goes straight into the sky, and it drops from the sky, and hits the target in pinpoint accuracy.

There are several levels in this game, which i found really hard to accomplish. According to me the toughest level of this game is the level called “All Ghilled Up”. It took me almost 1 week to complete ...

• this level successfully. At one time it seems impossible to get the things done, but somehow I managed it to complete this level.

The actions, and character movement of this game is pretty awesome, and all characters are looking so realistic. And I never played such a realistic game like this before. I like the level, where we have to take down the target from the chopper, it looks really awesome, and I felt that I am really in the game, and fighting with bad guys

right from my Apache from the sky. The finishing part of the game is very interesting, in here I got shot by the main villain of the game, but while losing consciousness, I took out my pistol, and shoot the villain straight into his forehead, and the game ends in here. This scene was breathtaking.

I really enjoyed this game, and I have started playing this game for one more time. While playing this game you will truly feel what modern warfare is all about.

Call Of Duty 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281806728791030/k2311a0618/6.18.09