Ponds Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed the difference right away when I started using it because before, I had to put some beauty cream on my face so that loose powder can stay on and I even used pressed powder on top of that to complement the job

• by Clowdine

I grew up washing my face with soap though I’ve heard not a few times that it dries the skin. I only stopped using it on my face when I tried Ponds Facial Wash.

I noticed the difference right away when I started

using it because before, I had to put some beauty cream on my face so that loose powder can stay on and I even used pressed powder on top of that to complement the job.

But with Ponds, I only wash my face with a pea size amount, rinse it off, and put some loose powder on after I dried my face with a towel.

And my face stays fresh for hours that I won’t have to retouch from time to time, say, every hour and ...

• Ponds Facial Wash
      a half.

It also has a lightening effect on my face.

And everytime I retouch with any facial powder, loose or compact, my skin is moist enough to let the powder stick around.

I am not sure with other ladies who are using

the same product.

By the way, the variant that I use all the time is Perfect Care, the one with the light green packaging.

I really like its mild scent and it’s so economical.

I can make the 100 gram tube last for almost two months.

por says :

i am using ponds white beauty lighting face wash. i did skin test also.In skin test i had found my skin is combination skin. so i brought ponds whit beauty face wash. but it s not suitable for my skin.my skin become very dry once i used ponds face wash.and iam using white beauty lotion also. that is giving some irritation to my skin. what ll i do.In ponds is there any products for combination sensitive skin..plz guide me…

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try Ponds White Beauty BB Cream, which is suitable for all skin types including combination skin.

maidy ocampo says :

just want to say that i am a supporter user of ponds facial wash white beauty for 4 years, i am 40 years old now and nothings change in my face. my forehead still feels like a sandpaper and the spot on my cheekbones still here. i used ponds for the thought that the spot on my cheeks will disappear but i am so disappointed. Because i am eager to remove my face problem i start to use PLACENTA and to my surprise my sandpaper like forehead disappear with just 1 bar uses 2 weeks . I just want to extend my disappointment to your product but please don`t hate me. Thank you

Galega says :

All facial issues with you were related to ageing. This cream doesn’t claim to have any anti ageing effect. Please understand this difference. You are wrongly blaming this cream for being ineffective.

Further, you should have used an anti ageing cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311806728771030/k2311a0618/6.18.09