L’oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the feel of it on my skin because it felt like nothing, like I had no makeup on which is always a big plus for me

• by Anny Sivilay

I came across L’oreal’s Bare Naturale mineral concealer when I was looking for their mineral powder foundation. I was told it was best to use powder concealer with powder foundation. I didn’t like the stuff I was using before, it just felt too heavy and I didn‘t want anything heavy being used on the sensitive skin around my eyes.

L’oreal’s Bare Naturale gentle mineral concealer has an SPF 25, which is always great especially if you’re using it under the

eye area. It’s suppose to cover up imperfections and dark circles. The formula is enriched with vitamins and minerals. The SPF 25 will protect your skin from premature signs of aging by both UVA and UVB rays. Oh, and it came with a built in brush.

The product went for about $10. It’s a tiny little jar but you really don’t need much, at least I didn’t. It’s still much less expensive than Bare Essential products. The container was a ...

• bit awkward though. Usually you tap the powder into the lid and use the brush to pick up product but this lid was too deep, the brush won’t reach the bottom. The only way I manage to get product was to either tap the powder into something else or tap it while it’s close and swirl the brush in the powder that stayed on the lid.

I was surprised about the coverage. I really didn’t think it would cover that

well. I’ve tried liquid and cream concealers before but although they covered it never did a perfect job at covering dark circles. This miner powder concealer did a great job at covering dark circles, and the look was flawless. I like the feel of it on my skin because it felt like nothing, like I had no makeup on which is always a big plus for me. I hate feeling like my skin can’t breathe and feeling oily. Definitely a keeper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311706728630530/k2311a0617/6.17.09