The Sims 3

• by qfbryder

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I just received the Sims 3 by mail. When I started playing I’ve experienced problems already.

The quality was bad and the feel of the game reminded me of the older versions of the Sims.

But this can be fixed by simply going to the options menu in the game and turning up the quality.

But

people with “not so fast” computers I suggest not buying this game because it is a waste of time.

The Sims 3 takes a lot of processing for it to work.

Which means people with slow computers won’t be able to get the full experience of the Sims 3.

But on a good note, it has ...

• way more features, and feels more comfortable when in high quality.

You have more item placing freedom and has better items to buy and use.

Sims still talk gibberish but it doesn’t really effect it game rating wise I must say.

I like the fact that you can add your own music into radio stations.

I

believe that is good because you don’t have to hear there horrible music.

But overall the Sims 3 lived up to what they promised, and that is a very good game experience.

So from the heart, I rate this game 8 out of 10.

The Sims 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281706728610530/k2311a0617/6.17.09