Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum
  • Again, I obviously like Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum to continue using it, however

• by carolina girl

I have been using Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum for over a year. I am currently on my 3rd bottle of the serum, and have mixed feelings. This product is one of those where you feel it isn’t really doing anything, except it makes you wonder how really bad you might look if you weren’t using it. I get mine at CVS, but any

drugstore that carries the Olay line should have it. Since it is obscenely expensive at over $25.00, I wait for a sale or coupon - or both if I’m lucky.

Each morning after I have washed my face, I use one pea-sized pump of the serum, which is the consistancy and look of Cetaphil Facial Cleanser, or a lotion if you haven’t used Cetaphil. I ...

• smooth the serum on my face and then apply my foundation. If nothing else, the serum has a nice light feel to it, and makes your foundation glide on. I suppose this is the reason that I continue to use it.

Even though the pump bottle is 1.7 fl oz, the serum lasts a long while. Plus, I can get a few extra months

out of it by scraping the tube along the bottom and sides of the bottle once there isn’t enough serum to “pump”. Another plus is that this is a good travel size bottle.

Again, I obviously like Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum to continue using it, however; don’t expect miracles. Maybe Olay needs to increase the dosage of “the most concentrated anti-aging mutivitamins” that it uses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311706728540530/k2311a0617/6.17.09