Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Compact  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer the liquid-powder variety of foundations, and this is the best one that I have come across so far

• by AshleyInc.

I have been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Compact foundation for almost a year now. I prefer the liquid-powder variety of foundations, and this is the best one that I have come across so far.

The sponge applicator brushes the makeup on perfectly to cover all imperfections, and the

makeup is so light that it feels like I’m not wearing makeup at all.

The instructions on the back say that the pink side of the sponge is for “sheer coverage” and “blends away fine lines” and the white side is for “full coverage” and “hides imperfections”.

I only use ...

• the pink side, it does a perfect job covering my occasion zits and any circles I might have under my eyes.

However, I wish Maybelline offered more variety in the skin tones.

My skintone must be unusual, (pale, with somewhat of an olive tint), because I can never find the

perfect foundation.

So for now I mix and match with my various other foundations.

The makeup is also a little greasy feeling, but it has SPF 18 sunscreen, which is great for my pale skin.

The compact is round and maroon, and slides open with a mirror underneath, which is pretty spiffy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311706728420530/k2311a0617/6.17.09