Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box  » Games  »
  • I bought this cool game from EA recently, and I have to say that I never felt such racing experience before
  • At least I found it very much tough to control the bikes, but the cars are easy to control than the bikes
  • Especially I like the super jump , it looks awesome when your car/bike jumps from one bridge to another with high speed
  • Overall I can say that I really enjoyed playing this Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box”, and I am hoping to complete this game real soon

• by arkog

I bought this cool game from EA recently, and I have to say that I never felt such racing experience before. I have played whole “Need For Speed” series, but this game called “Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box” really blew me out. It has awesome graphical interface, and it also has a very realistic gameplay, specially the crashes on the game looks very realistic. I have completed this game about 55 percent, and I am loving this game more day by day. The thing attracts me more

towards this game is that it has both cars and bikes. We can choose different kind of cool cars, and bikes. I never played such kind of game before, which has these kinds of options.

The gameplay is awesome, this game only requires good skill of driving, and believe me you will find it very hard to control the vehicles, specially the bikes. Bikes are close to uncontrollable in this game. At least I found it very much tough to control the bikes, but the cars are ...

• easy to control than the bikes. In this game we can do lots of stunts, cool actions, hundreds of jumps. Especially I like the “super jump”, it looks awesome when your car/bike jumps from one bridge to another with high speed. The sound is very much realistic, and as I told earlier that the graphics quality of this game is looking too much realistic, and it has both day and night atmosphere to play with, so there is lots of fun in this game. And the
        unique thing is that when you are into a race, you have to find the finish line on your own by navigating through the map, they are not going to assist you to find the route. I never saw such feature on any racing game before, it feels very realistic, and I like this feature too.

Overall I can say that I really enjoyed playing this “Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box”, and I am hoping to complete this game real soon. This game is fun, dangerous & full of action.

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281706728410530/k2311a0617/6.17.09