Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I found problems when I started sweating out
  • By these cases, I had problems hiding my T-zones especially that they are the parts which are more noticed in one's face
  • I think that's the major turn off that I've seen so far
  • I suggest that before putting on another layer of it, make sure to erase the first one by applying a bit of toner perhaps

• by Amaya

This set of makeup may sound very exciting especially for the useful and powerful tandem. However, the total positive effects still depends on what type of skin you normally have. As for my case, I have a slightly oily skin. I do had problems during high noon when heat fasts up sweating and my skin produces more oil. My face turned totally shiny in an instant which really hassled me because it does take my time for a little retouch.

When I first applied it, the effects are totally great because it can cover out zits and bits of my blemishes. I actually think

that it’s a good deception tool. However, I found problems when I started sweating out. My face looked even shinier compared to those times when I just use regular face powders. By these cases, I had problems hiding my T-zones especially that they are the parts which are more noticed in one’s face. In the attempt to make retouches, I apply some of it again. However, the building up of make up felt heavier and heavier with every instance of application. It no longer felt fresh in the face. Rather, it felt like layers of greasy stuffs are compounded on my face. I think that’s the major turn off ...

• that I’ve seen so far. Anyhow, for a price of $18.65, it is quite a great deal though considering that it comes with its own brush. However, most of the time, I really didn’t have to use the brush because uneven application of the powder might occur. So, usually, I do the manual application. In terms of its finish, it adds up life to dull face with its light pink strokes. I think that it’s cute and very posh. But don’t get me wrong, it still creates a very decent look although not the glow that we really expect it to give. Overall, this product has a touch of
        velvet once applied. However, when you make layers of it on your face, you will probably get grease problems on your face. I suggest that before putting on another layer of it, make sure to erase the first one by applying a bit of toner perhaps. That could mean a little more time during touch ups. But, it can help you gain better and even more satisfying results.

This product is a high plus in cases of beautification purposes, however, if you will feel a bit uncomfortable with its compounded results, better try the compressed version because it’s less messy and at the same time, a space-saver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311706728260530/k2311a0617/6.17.09