Beats by Dr. Dre Tour High Resolution In-Ear  » Electronics  »
  • I have had my Dr. Dre beat headphones for about a month or so and I really love them
  • I bought them off Ebay for $150 which is pretty expensive
  • The base is very strong which I like but the mid is just ok
  • I think they are really made for playing rap
  • They are the best in ear noise canceling headphones I have ever tried

• by Daniel Yakobian

I have had my Dr. Dre beat headphones for about a month or so and I really love them. I bought them off Ebay for $150 which is pretty expensive.

The first thing you notice is how cool and nice they look. The headphone part is a ceramic black and the cord is a flat flash red cable.

The purpose of this is so the headphones don’t

get tangled and it really works. You can put them in your pocket without having to worry about untangling them.

Now I’ll move on to sound. The sound is very impressive.

The headphone are really powerful, they can be very loud. The base is very strong which I like but the mid is just ok.

The treble is good as well. I think they are really made ...

• for playing rap.

They are the best in ear noise canceling headphones I have ever tried. They all most cancel out as much noise as the larger Dr.

Dre Studio Beats. I have compared it to the bose triport in ears and it owns them.

No in ear headphones stand a chance against them. And once again I really love how cool they look.

Some cons or

things I didn’t like about the headphones is that the first one that came in the mail were pretty much broken and it took 10 days after convincing customer support that its cover under my warranty to get it replaced. I also really want to hear a better mid range frequencies without compromising the base.

I also do not like the price. They should also really should lower the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161706728190630/k2311a0617/6.17.09