McDonalds Snowflake, Arizona  » Restaurants  »
The only one in Snowflake, Arizona (on Main St.)
  • In my opinion, My McDonalds is actually a pretty nice place to visit
  • I enjoy going there because the workers are always friendly, I always get what I ordered, and it is just a nice casual environment

• by mamacat1

In my opinion, My McDonalds is actually a pretty nice place to visit.

A little while back it under-went a major make-over. It is much more modern now and the feel of it is, well, cleaner and more “at home”. Before that I didn’t really enjoy the dining room so much, but since, it is such a nice place to

relax with or without a family.

I enjoy going there because the workers are always friendly, I always get what I ordered, and it is just a nice casual environment. (Not to mention the fact that I grew up eating McDonalds every Friday, as a special treat!)

It doesn’t change if you go through the drive through either. The workers are ...

• still friendly and you can actually understand them on the speaker. And I have only had 1 time in the drive through that they made a mistake in Nearly 7 years of going there! That to me is really awesome!

The only downfall to this McDonalds is that it doesn’t have a playground. Of course that upsets my

kids more than me, but who knows, maybe we will get one soon. As of now, our nearest playground at a McDonalds is about 20 miles away in ShowLow, Arizona.

Overall, I would say that this McDonalds is a nice place to visit and if you are traveling through, stop at those golden arches and enjoy!

Lopine says :

For a Fast Food Restaurant they are very slow, I have been in there many times to grab a quick bite before hitting the road again and the avg wait time is around 8 minutes.

It seems that they have a large budget though as I always see a large number employees just standing around doing nothing while a few are running around doing a lot.

When you order from the Drive Thru it would probably indicate that the meal is going to be consumed either in the Vehicle or somewhere where access to utensils, cleaning supplies, and condiments would not be available, yet you are never asked if these items are needed.

On a couple occasions either the party I was with, or myself had to repeatedly inquire into the status of our orders and in one case it was just a cup of coffee.

I grew up eating McDonald’s food always as a treat, and usually while traveling with my Dad, and while I like the food for a quick meal, the quality doe snot justify the average wait time to be served. But being that there is only McDonald’s in Snowflake or Sonic in Taylor, I can see how people that have spent all their life there would consider the service Good .

I do have one question if someone could answer this Why is there nothing on the outside of the building or on the sign with the words McDonalds on them?

Also just a note I have stopped trying to see if the quality of service would improve, and now go to Sonic in Taylor for Fast Food where the food is delivered fast, and the people truly are friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71706727880530/k2311a0617/6.17.09