Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Antiperspirant  » Cosmetics  »
  • While browsing the deodorant aisle the other day, I saw a new product, or at least one that I have never noticed before, called Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh antiperspirant
  • The container claimed to be ‘formulated to stay on skin not on clothes’ and as it was no more expensive than the other brands at $4.99, I decided to give it a try
  • But I also needed to see if it actually worked, as far as the antiperspirant aspect, because in the past I have been disappointed with Dove deodorants

• by Jessie Bahrey

One of the things I hate the most is the ugly white marks you get when your deodorant gets on your clothes. Even in dressing rooms, seeing the white streaks reminds you that others have tried on these clothes before you, and while I guess it’s a relief that they wore deodorant, I have never purchased an item that has these marks.

Even my own clothes often end up streaked with white, especially t-shirts and blouses, and I have even had to wash certain shirts several times

to get this out.

I have tried every deodorant on the market that claims to be ‘clear’ but have never found one yet that does not leave those ugly streaks, until now, that is.

While browsing the deodorant aisle the other day, I saw a new product, or at least one that I have never noticed before, called Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh antiperspirant.

The container claimed to be ‘formulated to stay on skin not on clothes’ and as it was no more expensive than the other brands ...

• at $4.

99, I decided to give it a try.

The scent of grapefruit and lemongrass is very nice, but other than that, it is a non-descript product, just a white stick.

So, rather than do my usual routine of putting on my shirt before putting on my deodorant, because that makes the ugly white marks less terrible, I applied it first, then put my shirt on.

And-it actually works.

No white marks whatsoever! I was shocked and excited, and immediately wanted to go back and buy the

store out of this product.

But I also needed to see if it actually worked, as far as the antiperspirant aspect, because in the past I have been disappointed with Dove deodorants.

I went about my daily routine, and remained dry all day.

Could it be the end of embarrassing white deodorant streaks? I, for one, am going to buy Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh deodorant all the time now, and will be doing much less laundry as well as not having to change my outfit at the last minute.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311706727850530/k2311a0617/6.17.09