Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil
  • Instead of curling up with a heating pad and a bottle of pain relievers every month, I can actually go out and do things

• by Dee R

My midwife recommended I take Evening Primrose Oil, both to help with cramping and to aid in the production of cervical mucus. After looking over several brands, I settled on Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil. It is available in different dosages, but I chose the 1000 mg so I wouldn’t have to take as many pills to get the benefits.

It has been a lifesaver

for me. I used to have to endure horrible cramping every month, sometimes painful enough that I bent double. Since taking Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil, the cramping is much reduced. While I still cramp, it is at a tolerable level. Instead of curling up with a heating pad and a bottle of pain relievers every month, I can actually go out and do ...

• things.

It has also helped with my cervical mucus problems. I have PCOS so my out of whack hormone levels sometimes make it difficult to get good quality mucus. Within a month of beginning to take Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil, I actually began to make more mucus. Last month, I even got the top quality egg white mucus, something I have never had before.

I

also noticed an added bonus. My skin is much better. This is because Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil provides linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids. Linoleic acid can not be produced by the body and gamma-linolenic acid is rarely found.

I have no complaints about this product. It not only provided the benefits I originally bought it for, but it also made my skin look better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341706727760530/k2311a0617/6.17.09