X men Origins: Wolverine
  • I wasn’t expecting much because I thought it would be incomplete and completely stupid to concentrate on one character
  • But it turned out pretty good and interesting
  • It did turn out to be a good movie but definitely not one of the greatest Xmen movies though
  • I was a bit disappointed that they didn’t use Gambit too much
  • I think the actors did all they could, given the script wasn’t top notch, and they really put themselves out there for their fans so they do deserve a round of applause

• by Aisi

X men Origins: Wolverine turned out to be better than I expected. I wasn’t expecting much because I thought it would be incomplete and completely stupid to concentrate on one character. But it turned out pretty good and interesting.

It did turn out to be a good movie but definitely not one of the greatest Xmen movies though. I definitely think they lacked a lot in creativity in the script.

A lot

more could have been done to be more unpredictable, but it is what it is. I loved the visuals in the movie, great cinematography, loved it very much.

Easily you would go and watch this movie for the action more so than the story. I was a bit disappointed that they didn’t use Gambit too much.

I think people would have and really do like him, which was a big mistake. The ...

• movie turned out to be visually pleasing than an epic adventure to me.

I think they didn’t put too much taught into the plot. I think they were more so in looking forward to making the cash to be quite frank.

I wouldn’t rate this as the worst movie I’ve ever seen but certainly not the best compared to the other Xmen movies. I think the actors did all they could, given

the script wasn’t top notch, and they really put themselves out there for their fans so they do deserve a round of applause.

Hugh Jackman was great as always. The movie is about basically Wolverine being a mutant lives his life, and is seeking revenge against Victor Creed who is a Saber tooth for his girlfriend’s death.

Which leads him to eventually end up at the weapons x program. Good movie could have been better though.

X men Origins: Wolverine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111706727680530/k2311a0617/6.17.09