UP movie  » Movies  »
  • I went with my niece Jaime to see the newly release UP movie, I wasn’t so impressed but my niece was, a 5 yr old would be impressed by a lot of things
  • I just enjoyed the movie a lot, and so did my niece
  • I completely loved the movie, very interesting
  • The story is basically an old man who has dream of traveling to South America with a girl he met Ellie, although 70 years has past and unfortunately Ellie dies
  • Amazing, surprisingly entertaining and full of creative scenes, I was shocked that most of the adults enjoyed it more than the kids

• by Aisi

I went with my niece Jaime to see the newly release UP movie, I wasn’t so impressed but my niece was, a 5 yr old would be impressed by a lot of things. I just enjoyed the movie a lot, and so did my niece. I felt the characters were clever created and their characters developed strongly through out the movie.

The visuals was very impressive, considering it was made by Pixar, I wasn’t shocked by the visuals

since pixar makes beautiful animated movies. I wasn’t surprised with this movie being a crowd pleaser; all of Pixar animated movies has been a crowd pleaser.

It’s basically the perfect movie to make you feel like a kid again. Or the perfect story to tell kids, and that’s what it basically is.

Its a presentation of the perfect story, it does lack in anything. It has adventure, emotion, hope and a great end.

I completely loved the movie,

• very interesting. The story is basically an old man who has dream of traveling to South America with a girl he met Ellie, although 70 years has past and unfortunately Ellie dies.

He remembers the promise he made to her. In another unfortunate coincidence he is forced into retirement home before they come to claim him, he gathers a large amount of balloons around his house and he begins to lift and fly away.

However he finds out

that a 8 yr old boy Russell is in the house, who want to get a badge to hell the elderly. With this they start a marvelous adventure with each other, where they run into amazing character every one will love.

Amazing, surprisingly entertaining and full of creative scenes, I was shocked that most of the adults enjoyed it more than the kids. Action scenes were nice and funny comedic performances were hilarious.

My niece especially loved dug the dog. 10/10 loved it.

UP movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111706727670530/k2311a0617/6.17.09