Little Debbie Mini Donuts Chocolate Frosted
0.5
  • The chocolate frosting really does not taste a whole lot like chocolate to me
  • An impressive twenty-four donuts come in a single box for a reasonable price
  • However, since I find the chocolate frosting to be rather horrendous, I obviously will not be purchasing these donuts again regardless of how cheap the price is and regardless of how many donuts they manage to cram into a box

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Mini Donuts Chocolate Frosted are positively terrible! The chocolate frosting really does not taste a whole lot like chocolate to me. There is a hint of chocolate flavor, but it is accompanied by something else that is really quite, well, bad.

I do not know what it is that

they did to the chocolate, but I most certainly do not like it at all.

As for the rest of the donut, it is alight.

There is nothing all that special about the donut cake itself.

An impressive twenty-four donuts come in a single box for a reasonable price.

However, since ...

• I find the chocolate frosting to be rather horrendous, I obviously will not be purchasing these donuts again regardless of how cheap the price is and regardless of how many donuts they manage to cram into a box.

Little Debbie has other flavors of mini-donuts and those are actually relatively decent

and have a fine flavor to them, and I would much sooner purchase those before purchasing these a second time.

Whether you are someone that likes chocolate or not, I advise you to stay away from these mini-donuts.

Otherwise, I do believe that you will be in for a disappointment.

Little Debbie needs to get themselves a new chocolate recipe!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271706727620530/k2311a0617/6.17.09