Movie Push  » Movies  »
  • I recently watched the movie Push, since I am a fan of Chris Evans, so I decided to give the movie a shot since the trailer was a bit impressive
  • I think overall think there will be a sequel because it is an interesting plot, but the dialogue content could have been a bit more simplistic
  • Camilla Bell was okay not bad wasn’t there much of the time, I think

• by Aisi

I recently watched the movie Push, since I am a fan of Chris Evans, so I decided to give the movie a shot since the trailer was a bit impressive. Although a lot of critics said it wasn’t a good movie, I had to see it for myself to decide.

It wasn’t a waste of time if you ask

me, although there were bits of movie missing like little elements.

I think it was overall a good movie.

I felt the movie’s script was pretty good, you could see that a good amount of research went into it.

It was quite believable and very realistic with its cinematography.

Although I do feel it can be a bit confusing ...

• to perhaps the average mind, it doesn’t give a clear cut picture to what the story is actually about, but later on you do kind of pick it up.

I think overall think there will be a sequel because it is an interesting plot, but the dialogue content could have been a bit more simplistic.

The movie is basically

about a bunch of young teen ex-pats with telekinetic abilities who hides from a government agency.

I felt the actors gave good performances, Chris Evans had a good strong stage presence and Dakota is phenomenal with her acting always, never disappoints.

Camilla Bell was okay not bad wasn’t there much of the time, I think.

Overall it definitely deserves a watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111606727600230/k2311a0616/6.16.09