Movie Friday the 13th
2.5
  • This movie is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, he definitely a reboot a new transition to the franchise
  • It is definitely a movie which doesn’t let you think a lot
  • It’s wasn’t the best work done, but it was however entertaining

• by Aisi

I was a bit skeptical when Friday the 13th the 09 version was coming out. People didn’t hear much about it. And the cast was practically unheard of, which was a worry for all the fans of the series.

This movie is not as bad as I thought it was

going to be, he definitely a reboot a new transition to the franchise. It is definitely a movie which doesn’t let you think a lot.

It is all about the franchised theme and portrays Jason in very different way. It’s definitely a reboot, a fresh take on the classic horror movie, which made it very entertaining.

I was so scared; I jumped out of my seat most of the time. It is full of intense scene which will keep you scared still through the entire movie.

Although I didn’t like the fact that the used a lot of profanity in ...

• Movie Friday the 13th
      the dialogue, perhaps to give a realistic touch. The visuals were okay, not bad as far as it could go.

It did remind me of the other classic horror movies like TCM. It wasn’t too creative like I expected it to be.

It wasn’t a bad try, it did keep

me entertained but it was pretty much predicable. It’s wasn’t the best work done, but it was however entertaining.

The movie is pretty much about a group of teens which coincidentally find a Camp, where they run into Jason. It was a pretty basic plot, but definitely scary and entertaining at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111606727530230/k2311a0616/6.16.09