Fast and the Furious 4
  • I was a bit skeptical on how successful it would considering the director Justin Lin, was practically known for only making Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, which to me wasn’t all that great it was a whole bunch of action scenes which wasn’t bad but the plot was really a major fiasco, but in this installment the writer Chris Morgan step it up from the Tokyo drift version and created an amazingly interesting plot, at least better than the previous version
  • Justin Lin deserves a round of applause for the amazing action scenes, it blew my mind away
  • Although I love Paul walker and Jordana Brewster’s overall romantic chemistry, but I would have loved to see more of them
  • I know you’re not going to get bored with this one

• by Aisi

I was really excited when I heard; they were going to film a fourth installment to The “Fast and the Furious” series, this movie would actually be the sequel to the first movie although it is the fourth installment. So when the release date had been announced I knew I had to go see it, being a fan of the original film.

So I and the girls headed out with all the rush of people waiting in line at the movie theater.

I was a bit skeptical on how successful it would considering

the director Justin Lin, was practically known for only making Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, which to me wasn’t all that great it was a whole bunch of action scenes which wasn’t bad but the plot was really a major fiasco, but in this installment the writer Chris Morgan step it up from the Tokyo drift version and created an amazingly interesting plot, at least better than the previous version.

Justin Lin deserves a round of applause for the amazing action scenes, it blew my mind away.

The plot is basically about ...

• Dominic (Vin) who is concerned about the cops trailing him, so he decides to flee leaving his girlfriend Letty (Michelle) behind in spite of persuasion.

He returns back after he hears that she has been murdered by a drug dealer who works for a person named Braga.

He comes back with a vengeance to kill the drug dealer.

Pretty much all the main characters from the first movie were in the Fast and the Furious 4 movie.

Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster were all amazing although Michelle was more

in the beginning and in most of the flashback but given her screen time wasn’t much she really made a impact, I was extremely surprise with her acting skills a huge improvement from the first one.

Although I love Paul walker and Jordana Brewster’s overall romantic chemistry, but I would have loved to see more of them.

Vin was phenomenal it looked like he didn’t even have to try.

My favorite scenes were the opening scene for sure and the closing too, it was awesome.

I know you’re not going to get bored with this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111606727520230/k2311a0616/6.16.09