Pringles: Sour Cream and Onion  » Food  »
  • I loved eating chips during snack time and especially I watch some favorite DVD movies of mine I prefer to have Pringles to more enjoy my relax day

• by lei

I loved eating chips during snack time and especially I watch some favorite DVD movies of mine I prefer to have Pringles to more enjoy my relax day. One of my favorite chips is the product of Pringles and one of my favorite flavor is Sour Cream and Onion.

I often buy a 1 tube of Pringle Sour Cream onion every time I went for groceries.

What made

me loved this chips? It was sealed and when you open it up and bite a piece it was crispy.

The thin chips make me eat and eat more, the taste is a bit salty but it was blend by sour and onion taste.

It has less calories and less saturated fat.

This Pringles Sour cream and onion is affordable and it is available in any supermarket store.

...

• This chips never changed it’s crispy because when you open it you can close it with the cover plastic and maintain its freshness.

The Sour cream It has a lot contents, and just 1 hour while watching movie I almost finish it.

There’s a lot of flavor to choose from Pringles but I prefer the green color which is sour cream and onion.

It taste good than the

original flavor of Pringles.

My family and I are fund of eating Pringles together when we had picnic during sunday, we all loved the flavor on Sour cream and onion.

We also dip it with mayonnaise with ketchup and it blend with the sour and salty taste.

It’s true about the theme of Pringles, when you pop you can’t stop! I loved taste and it will remain one of my number 1 favorite chips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271606727400230/k2311a0616/6.16.09