Nature’s Bounty Diabetes Support Pack  » Health  »
  • About a year ago, I decided to add to add some vitamin and mineral supplements to my diet in order to help control my blood sugar
  • Then I found the Nature's Bounty Diabetes Support Pack
  • It had the combination of supplements I was looking for at a fraction of the cost of buying each one separately so I decided to give it a try
  • I like that the multivitamin doesn't have iron in it

• by Dee R

About a year ago, I decided to add to add some vitamin and mineral supplements to my diet in order to help control my blood sugar. I did some research to determine which supplements would be best and then set off to the store. At the store, it quickly became apparent that I was going to go broke buying each item individually. Then I found the Nature’s Bounty Diabetes Support Pack. It had the

combination of supplements I was looking for at a fraction of the cost of buying each one separately so I decided to give it a try.

I have been very pleased with the Nature’s Bounty Diabetes Support Pack. The combination keeps my blood sugar stable so I haven’t had to take a prescription. I like that the multivitamin doesn’t have iron in it. Iron tends to upset my stomach and it’s sometimes difficult to find ...

• a multivitamin without it.

The packets are perfect for travel. Each packet consists of seven pills-a multivitamin and multimineral; Cinnamon and Chromium Picolinate; Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA); Selenium; Folic Acid; Co Q-10; and Vitamin C. Instead of having to carry around a bunch of bottles, I just slip one packet for each day I’ll be gone into the side pouch of my suitcase or overnight bag. Since the packets are small, I can easily

pack a week’s worth of packets in less space than I would need for a single pill bottle.

I have only two small complaints about the Nature’s Bounty Diabetes Support Pack, neither of which are big enough to convince me to switch to a different brand. One, at seven pills, it adds up, especially if you take other supplements in addition to it. Two, the shape of the Selenium pill occasionally makes it difficult to swallow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341606727380230/k2311a0616/6.16.09