Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • I highly recommend checking out Urban Decay Primer Potion for your eyeshadow primer
  • This is by far the best primer I have ever used

• by Angelica Chica

With all of the different products and primers out there, finding the right one can be a challenge, especially if you’re just starting to explore makeup. I highly recommend checking out Urban Decay Primer Potion for your eyeshadow primer.

This is

by far the best primer I have ever used.

It prevents creasing, keeps my eyeshadow vibrant, and helps it last longer.

It’s especially wonderful for those who, like me, tend to have more oily eyelids.

You can even use it under a creamy shadow or shadow pencil to make sure the product doesn’t crease or settle in the wrong place one you put on your actual eyeshadow on top of it.

I use it every single time I put on my makeup,

• Urban Decay Primer Potion
      from the most basic to the most dramatic looks.

This is one product that I honestly couldn’t go without.

The only reason I can’t give this product a perfect 10 is because of the packaging.

The genie bottle it comes in

is super cute, but when you think it’s empty, there is still product at the base and in the middle that’s a little tough to get to.

Tips: For best results, applying a lot of product isn’t necessary.

A little goes a very long way!

Urban Decay Primer Potion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606727370230/k2311a0616/6.16.09