Sony Ericsson K750i  » Phones  »
  • Hello friends, I want to tell something about my Sony Ericsson K750i mobile, which is my favourite
  • The best feature available in that mobile I ever saw in any other mobiles of that price range was its camera
  • The only disadvantage was it does not supports all java applications and phone access will be a bit slow if too many files are included in a folder and if memory size of Ms pro card is increased
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy a good mobile

• by venemor

Hello friends, I want to tell something about my Sony Ericsson K750i mobile, which is my favourite. The best feature available in that mobile I ever saw in any other mobiles of that price range was its camera. It gave me a clear shot of images which I grabbed through its 2 MP camera. The image

was very sharp and clear and not grainy. When I compared its flash with other mobiles, the flash light spreads through a wide angle whereas others gave a light at center point.

Phone accessing is very easy like any other Sony mobiles. You can mod the firmware of this mobile to ...

• Sony Ericsson w800i firmware where you can get all the features of w800i. The sound was also very loud while ringing and with headphones, MP3 rocks!!!. One can use its flash light as a torch which gives you a brightness of 5 bright LED’s.You can get good network range for any SIM.

The only disadvantage was it does not supports all java applications and phone access will be a bit slow if too many files are included in a folder and if memory size of Ms pro card is increased.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy a good mobile. Thank you.

Sony Ericsson K750i

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371606727170130/k2311a0616/6.16.09