Advil Caplets 200 mg  » Medicine  »
  • I know it sounds trivial, but why take two pills when just one will do the work
  • However, the problem is, the doctor told me I cannot take Advil when I am recovering from a surgery, and I cannot take it during my pregnancy
  • If you do not have other medical conditions (such as pregnancy and surgery), this is the one pain relief medicine I will recommend

• by inphri
      Among all the pain relief medicine I have tried (Advil, Aleve, Tylenol, and generic brands), Advil works the fastest for me. You don’t even need to buy the more expensive “liquid gel” version.

The regular caplets work just fine.

One additional minor benefit

is that you only need to take one pill each time.

I know it sounds trivial, but why take two pills when just one will do the work? However, the problem is, the doctor told me I cannot take Advil when I am ...

• recovering from a surgery, and I cannot take it during my pregnancy.

So I have to stay away from Advil during those times.

Regardless, Advil is still my favorite, because I just don’t feel that the other pain relief medicines do the work for

me.

If you do not have other medical conditions (such as pregnancy and surgery), this is the one pain relief medicine I will recommend.

I would have given it a rating of 10, but I took one point away because of the usage limitation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26250772710531/k2311a0725/7.25.06