Pure Anada Mineral Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • However, there are more things that I don't like about it

• by bedimpled215

As a mineral makeup addict, I try all the mineral makeup foundations I can get my hands on. One of them is Pure Anada mineral makeup foundation. I was able to road-test three of their yellow-toned shades which are Golden Harvest, Yukon Gold Rush, and Deep Gold. Although Pure Anada’s wide color range is impressive, this is not the foundation for me.

Let me start with a couple of things that I liked about this product. First, all

three shades have a creamy texture and a smooth and silky finish, similar to that of a liquid foundation. The coverage is also amazing. It hid my acne scars, spiderveins very well; and if I have a birthmark on my face, I bet that it can cover that too. Also, the color has a perfect balance of yellow, gold, and olive tones, making the foundation seem like second skin.

However, there are more things that I don’t like about ...

• it. For one, it cakes a lot so I have to use a really good moisturizer underneath. I also have to apply it with a very light hand. On the first day of the test run, I used quite a bit of product and it gave me that heavily made-up look. Although the heavy coverage gave me a glowing and flawless look from afar, upclose I can see how it actually enlarged my pores.

But what I disliked most

about the Pure Anada foundation is its poor oil control and staying power. A few hours after applying my makeup, my face looked like a grease pan. And I even have dry skin. Apparently, this foundation makes my skin produce more oil than usual.

Will I recommend this product? Only to those who have found an excellent face primer that can control the oilies and hold this foundation in place. As for myself, I’m off to try other foundations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606727090130/k2311a0616/6.16.09