Courtyard by Marriot Indianapolis  » Hotels  »
2602 Fortune Circle East,Indianapolis, IN
  • And I have to say that I was very impressed with the hotel
  • Had a great stay and enjoyed a great race
  • I will always go back to Courtyard Marriott and highly recommend it to everyone especially families

• by philosophy

If you are a Racing fan, Indianapolis, IN is the place to be. I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriot on one of my Racing trips. And I have to say that I was very impressed with the hotel.

The hotel was newly renovated and had great luxurious rooms and fully equipped

kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher and everything imaginable. The staff is extremely courteous to you when you check in. A huge selection of snacks, food and drinks are available at the entrance vending machines. Also, the hotel has a great pool, a basketball court and barbeque grilling available to use ...

• for your summer family trips.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is only 7 miles away from the hotel which added to my convenience and Interstate 465 and 70 are very close too and so is the airport.

Hardee’s Restaurant and Bellacino’s pizza are at a walking distance so you do not have to go

too far looking for food.

Also, I got a great deal, only $90 a night. Had a great stay and enjoyed a great race. Love the city, the race track and nothing negative about this hotel. I will always go back to Courtyard Marriott and highly recommend it to everyone especially families!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21606727080130/k2311a0616/6.16.09