ABBA Gold CD  » Music  »
  • This to me is one of the best compilation albums that I have ever had
  • I love One of Us the best Basically they are all the songs that people have loved for many of years and they are still growing strong even now
  • If you don’t have it already I urge you to go and get it, it’s fantastic you will not be disappointed

• by internetwhizzkid

Since I started to listen to music on my iPod, I started to get into many songs by Abba, Mainly because i heard them at parties and on the radio etc. I concluded that I liked the music so much that I went and downloaded Gold by Abba.

This to me is one of the best compilation albums that I have ever had.

The music is just classic and no matter how many times that you listen to it, you won’t get bored of it, and you want to listen to it more and more (I do

anyway) It has in total 19 songs, and in my opinion they are all the best ones.

I’ll admit that some people may think that its just all the same as any other ABBA album, as in all fairness you have all the same songs (just in different track listing order) either way they are still absolutely brilliant songs compiled in one fantastic album! I love One of Us the best Basically they are all the songs that people have loved for many of years and they are still growing strong even now.

This CD will ...

• appeal to a lot of adults out there, and I may think that some older children and teenagers may like it as well, just depends on what music you like really ( I am the type that likes allsorts) Even now many years later every time that I have seen album sales etc, this particular album appears all of the place.

It’s very good value too, you can get it for £2-5 easily.

An Incredible album, with incredible songs, at incredible prices! Ok I will admit that personally there are one or two songs that I

don’t like/ are not all that keen on, but hey that’s my own personal opinion (Dancing Queen, The name of the game) I do wish however that On and on and on was on this album, It’s my second favourite song  I love Abba very much, and there’s no reason as to why I won’t be listening to them for many more years to come last.

This album is a must have essential for everyone’s music collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141606727070130/k2311a0616/6.16.09