Calvin Klein CK one (Fragrance)  » Perfume  »
  • The one strange thing I found is that at a same time you can’t have lid on mechanism of spray on
  • I like little bit flowery and fruity smell so that’s not problem with me but some people don’t like
  • So this scent is not for them but for women I would say you should give it a try and I hope you will not be disappointed

• by ankgol

This scent was launched long time ago by Calvin Klein. It is very different from other Calvin Klein perfumes. This scent is unisex and can be used by male and female both. First thing to talk about this scent is packaging. See I can’t put rose brocaded bottle on my table. If I do if feel embarrassing. This time Calvin Klein went for severe and ascetic look.

This perfume is made of recycled products and that is written on the box. Even the box is very good

looking that is made of cardboard. The slight amount of gray color on the box gives you the feel that this is unisex product. On the box the inscription is hushed and artistic. I can say that packaging is pretty simple and original. The bottle reminds me the spirit bottle. The size of the bottle is small and flat. It is made of frosted glass and because of this you can see the scent.

The components that were combined to make perfume are Jasmine, Rose, Papaya, Musk etc. The scent is pure, refreshing and contains the characteristic of present. Scent is very light and without anxiety that gives feel of sensualism. The smell of the scent is crisp and clearly defined. At the beginning phase it smells richly as a fruit. This scent comes in various sizes and you can choose according to your need. It is not expensive and not too cheap. Price falls in middle range. We need small and tiny amount to be applied and usually 50 ml bottle lasts ...

• Calvin Klein CK one (Fragrance)
      more than 2 months.

The package also consists of sprayer which is of silver color. The one strange thing I found is that at a same time you can’t have lid on mechanism of spray on. Good thing is that after getting dried one can smell the crisp and clean smell but fruity note will be more rather than flowery. I like little bit flowery and fruity smell so that’s not problem with me but some people don’t like. So this scent is not for them but

for women I would say you should give it a try and I hope you will not be disappointed.

I have used several bottles of CK one and on a daily basis it’s always my first preference to wear. The durability is fair and no need to apply is over and over. I am still surprised how long it lasts? Overall I can say that this is a great scent from Calvin Klein designed for both men and women but men who like strong fragrances will not like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561606726990130/k2311a0616/6.16.09