Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I rather enjoyed the commercial, it was just like any other cosmetics commercial, loud and full of promises, though I couldnt stop thinking about it even after the commercial was long gone, 100% poreless
  • I am very unfortunately blessed with somewhat large pores(thanks mom
  • I marveled at how amazing my face looked, the product blended perfectly, it did indeed cover my large pores & not fill them up like all the others

• by Greeneyedsky

“Flawless skin? Old news, 100% poreless perfection has arrived. ” I admit, those words made my head look up to the television while I had been reading my 50 cent paperback.

Maybelline New York Dream Liquide Mousse.

I rather enjoyed the commercial, it was just like any other cosmetics commercial, loud and full of promises, though I couldnt stop thinking about it even after the commercial was long gone, 100% poreless? It sounded like a dream to me.

I am very unfortunately blessed with somewhat large pores(thanks mom!) and because of that, foundation would ALWAYs

sink right into my pores, not only making them all the more exagerated, but also clogging my pores and causing for multiple blemishes and terribly greasy skin the next day.

Despite my problems, I was still nervous to buy a product that may, like all the others, not work, and so like any other human being in this world would do….

I youtubed it.

Thousands of people have tried this Dream Liquid Mousse foundation, and I must say, they all loved it! After that, my desicion was solid, and I headed out my door ...

• to the nearest convenience store.

I picked it on up, Shade Natural Ivory Light 3, and payed my $7.

27+ tax, and rushed out of that store as fast as I could, I was eager to get home and apply a bit to see if it was worthy of wearing to work the next day, and so I ran into my house, flicked on the bathroom light, ripped off the safety seal, and applied.

Imagine my supprise when for once, a makeup commercial wasnt absolutely full of themselves! I marveled at how amazing my

face looked, the product blended perfectly, it did indeed cover my large pores & not fill them up like all the others.

Not only that but the foundation was extremely light, it didnt feel caked on in the least! It also did a wonderfull job at covering scars and scabs(from picking at those nasty blemishes!) Overall I absolutely love it and would recomend it to anyone! I honestly think I have found my foundatin for life! And I really hope you will give Maybelline New Yorks Liquid Mousse foundation a try- you’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606726960130/k2311a0616/6.16.09