BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original
  • My husband and I purchased the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original in City Black for our newborn daughter
  • She really enjoyed the BabyBjorn and other than the occasional back pain, it has worked out really well for our family
  • The back pain is definitely a negative, but it really only seemed to kick in after A LOT of walking
  • I would definitely recommend this product to parents on the go

• by Roe Momma

My husband and I purchased the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original in City Black for our newborn daughter. We had planned to fly out to Maryland for a wedding a month after my daughter was born and needed a way to quickly get around without having to worry about lugging more than we had to on the plane. The BabyBjorn seemed to be the perfect option as we could pack it with our luggage instead of having

to juggle a stroller with our other baby equipment through the airport.

I really liked the appearance of the BabyBjorn as it was neutral enough for my husband to feel comfortable wearing it. Our daughter, being a year at the time of the wedding, seemed to enjoy it as she could cozy up to mom and dad. The head support helped to keep her head from bouncing around and worked well in supporting her head while sleeping.

• The BabyBjorn was comfortable to wear as well. I walked around Washington DC site-seeing with my daughter and it worked out really well. My only complaint is that after a lot of walking, the constant weight caused my back to ache. When this happened, I simply traded with my husband for a while.

My daughter is now 9 months, and we still use the BabyBjorn. Now that she is bigger, we are able to face

her forward and let her enjoy the scenery. She really enjoyed the BabyBjorn and other than the occasional back pain, it has worked out really well for our family! The back pain is definitely a negative, but it really only seemed to kick in after A LOT of walking. The factors that really won me over were the convenience and design of the product. I would definitely recommend this product to parents on the go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541606726920130/k2311a0616/6.16.09