Almay Oil-Free Eye makeup remover liquid  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently switched to their liquid version which cost a little less
  • Obviously I go back and properly cleanse my face afterwards but it definitely removes all of the makeup

• by Anny Sivilay

Almay is America’s #1 eye makeup remover, at least that’s what I’ve read. I can believe it, I’ve been a fan of Almay products for some time and there hasn’t been a makeup remover that was sensitive for my skin without leaving it oily until I tried Almay.

I’ve tried their oil-free eye makeup remover pads before and they usually worked well except when I tried to use it on a waterproof Cover Girl mascara. What I didn’t like about the pads is that I would go

through them too quickly. I recently switched to their liquid version which cost a little less. The liquid version works as well as the pads, if not better. The bottle says it’s an eye makeup remover but I use it all over my face. I figured if it’s sensitive enough for my eyes it’s good enough for the rest of my face. Obviously I go back and properly cleanse my face afterwards but it definitely removes all of the makeup.

Like I said, it’s gentle, oil-free ...

• if you have problems with makeup removers leaving your face oily this one won’t, and it doesn’t irritate the skin. Another reason why I switched to the liquid form is because the pads were starting to irritate my skin after using them but the liquid form doesn’t. Almay’s oil-free eye makeup remover is made with a blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea to nourish your skin and lashes, which is definitely something I look for in a makeup remover. It’s also great for contact wearers,
        which I am, and for removing water proof mascara.

It comes in a small 4 oz. bottle that sells for about $5. I’ve been using this product for months now and it’s been working as well as the first time I used it, and I’ve only gone through half of the bottle. It doesn’t take much of the product to remover a whole face of makeup. Almay’s Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover is definitely a great buy, and you get a lot of bang for your bucks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606726880130/k2311a0616/6.16.09