Farberware Classic Series Measuring Cup  » Housewares  »
  • The first thing I like about this item is that it shows all the measurements -- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4 -- very clearly
  • There are just two things I don't like about this cooking product
  • I know that's a tiny thing, but it drives me nuts to have little white paper backings affixed to the cup

• by Orrymain

My glass measuring cup has died. It’s simply suffered from years’ worth of use. It’s yellow and yucky, and it was just time to give it a decent burial, which mean I needed to purchase a new measuring cup to provide my needs. The one I settled on was the Farberware Classic Series Measuring Cup. This

particular one measures up to 1 1/2 cups.

The first thing I like about this item is that it shows all the measurements — 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4 — very clearly. This was important to me just today as I was decreasing and improvising on a recipe and I needed a very specific amount of water. The Farberware ...

• Classic Series Measuring Cup made it very easy for me to get just the right amount.

It does have metric measurements on one side, for those who know that system, which isn’t me.

There are just two things I don’t like about this cooking product. First, it was made in China, and I’m trying not to purchase any China products because

frankly, I don’t trust them much anymore. Second, it was difficult to get the label off. I know that’s a tiny thing, but it drives me nuts to have little white paper backings affixed to the cup. I like labels that just peel right off.

All in all, I’ve been happy with new Farberware Classic Series Measuring Cup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531606726780130/k2311a0616/6.16.09