Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vita Niacin  » Cosmetics  »
  • If it would be more affordable then it would be just the perfect 10 in my opinion
  • I have oily skin and I don't like putting on moisturizing lotions after shower because I very much dislike that greasy feeling most creams leave, so I found Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vita Niacin to be so great because it's very moisturizing while in the shower

• by SobeBabi

I just LOVE Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vita Niacin. After trying a few other body wash products I am just SOOOO happy to have found this.

It just makes my skin feel great and soft and hydrated and smells

wonderful.

The size is great, it’s actually bigger than previous products I have tried, value is ok.

It’s not cheap but it’s not the most expensive either.

If it would be more affordable then it would be just the perfect 10 in my opinion.

It has great consistence, it’s thick but not heavy and a little it goes a long way.

I have oily skin and I don’t like putting on moisturizing lotions after shower because I very much dislike that greasy ...

• Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vita Niacin
      feeling most creams leave, so I found Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vita Niacin to be so great because it’s very moisturizing while in the shower.

Even after hours from showering, my skin still feels hydrated and refreshed with this

product and best of all, my skin is never sticky and greasy, even under the extremely humid Miami summer weather.

I feel great and satisfied every time I shower with this product.

I love it, I love it and I love it!

Sarah says :

Can OLAY bofy quench plus age defying be used for facial?

Michelle says :

From its product description, it would great for using on oily or dry skin even for facial use. It can help clean pores and is gentle on skin for the entire body.

Tracy says :

I would be careful about using the product on the face as there are better products developed just for facial skin. If you have oily skin, a moisturizing body was may exacerbate your problem. Find a product for facial use only. Olay has lots of them

Joanna says :

Hi Sarah,

This is a great product to use on the face only if you have normal to dry skin. I have combination skin and it worked great on the areas where I have dry skin problems (cheeks and chin), however, on the areas where my skin was already a little oily this was terrible. I spent a lot of time wiping the excess oil from my forehead, nose, and around my eyes. It was absolutely terrible. I definitely recommend going for an Olay product that is specifically for your face.

Personally, I use Aveeno Positively Ageless facial serum. It helps to keep wrinkles and blemishes away, but doesn’t make my oily spots worse.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

jen says :

yes. it’s a nice product its also moiturizer my skin and a fragrance scent.. love it

Steve says :

re : If it would be more affordable then it would be just the perfect 10 in my opinion
Great body wash. It got rid of my winter itch. Problem is it is hard to find to buy.

Krissy A says :

It is now available in all leading supermarkets. I see it a lot in Watson’s too.

Joanna says :

Hi Steve,

I am sorry that you are having such trouble finding this product. I see it alot where I live in places like Wal-Mart, Publix, Target, and Walgreens. I haven’t looked in CVS yet, but it could also be there as well.

That being said, a good alternative for men might be Suave Men’s Moisturizing Body Wash. It works pretty well for my hubby when he uses it (he also like Vaseline products as well).

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606726760130/k2311a0616/6.16.09