Imagine That movie  » Movies  »

• by Shampaignn

I had an early sneak preview of this movie. This is a great movie for the whole family. Eddie Murphy is real good about delivering movies that inspire the whole family, and sometimes teaches us valuable lessons.

If you remember he created the movie “Norbit (2007)”, “Dr Dolittle (1998)”, “Dr Dolittle 2 (2001)”, “Life (1999)”, “The Haunted Mansion (2003)” “Daddy Day Care (2003)” Nutty

Professor I & II (1996 & 2000)” There’s more but those were some of my favorites, and maybe yours.

Again I have to say “Imagine That” was a great movie. This movie was about a little girl who had to stay with her father for a week or so. They didn’t have a close relationship, but she did have some imaginary friends who eventually ...

• became an asset for him. I dont want to give away the whole story but as you watch the story you really begin to feel a sense of compassion towards the little girl, and for me watching it, it really brought home the sense of value and committment we need to develop for our families.

It reminded me of how valuable our children and families

are. Sometimes we tend to let work and other things come in between what matters most.

I recommend this movie to everyone. Everyone needs to see this movie, in fact take the whole family and enjoy. It due to open this weekend at all theatres near you on 06/12/09. In my opinion it is a “Must See”. For more information visit the website: www.ImagineThatMovie.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111606726541230/k2311a0616/6.16.09