Sony MDR-XD 200 (Headphones)  » Electronics  »
  • Today while watching movie on my computer I thought I can review my headphones
  • I have earphones (apple iPod earphones) which I can connect on my pc but I think if you want great sound then you need great headphones or speakers
  • I prefer to use speakers (nothing is better than that) but what if my roommate is sleeping or studying
  • That is the reason why I bought headphones
  • The sound quality is amazing and bass sound is incredible

• by ankgol

Today while watching movie on my computer I thought I can review my headphones. Right now I am listening to music with this pair and writing this review. I have earphones (apple iPod earphones) which I can connect on my pc but I think if you want great sound then you need great headphones or speakers. I prefer to use speakers (nothing is better than that) but what if my roommate is sleeping or studying? That is the reason why I bought headphones.

The upper strap is contains rubber inside that makes it very comfortable to put on. Even vast cushioned ear

muff makes them comfortable to put on ears. Too much comfortable that even I forgot sometimes that I am wearing. The size of upper side of the headphones is extendable and that’s the best thing about this pair. My head is little bit big so I have to extend it but my little cousin can also adjust the same. I can say that the pair fits to everyone. The length of the cable is very long. Usually I watch movie lying on my bed and headphones plugged into my desktop. You can put on this pair from great distance.

The sound quality ...

• is amazing and bass sound is incredible. Surround sound and stereo effects are brilliant. Truly it makes me feel that somebody tied home theater system on my head. Sound is very clear and bass does not cause sound to seem damped. Even if you are listening slow song you will be able distinguish each instrument pretty easily. The volume level is very high. I don’t remember if I ever controlled it to full. You can set headphones to two settings. They are movies and music. It sets the sound accordingly. Those are some plus points of the headphones. Other positive aspect of
        the pair is that the leakage of the sound from headphones is negligible. The vast cushioned ear muff keeps the sound in and it doesn’t bother others who are sitting near me.

A little thing which I don’t like about this pair is that at low volume the external sound disturbs but at sensible level it is okay. I have tried several headphones, even I was satisfied with some pairs but they were expensive. After long time when old headphones stop working, I bought this pair. They are not expensive, looks stylish and sound quality is great. What else you need??

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161606726531230/k2311a0616/6.16.09