Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
Manila to Macau
  • I like Cebu Pacific more than some other airlines that I've tried
  • However, if you're the type to easily get board, then I suggest bringing a book to read or using your mp3 so you'll feel okay
  • It was a really boring nondescript flight but if you're okay with that, then go book a flight now

• by junkedhelix

I like Cebu Pacific more than some other airlines that I’ve tried. I can’t say it was because Cebu Pacific was more comfortable or that the ambiance was better. It has more to do with their price.

It’s one of the cheapest air fares I’ve ever paid. I have to say that I had a good flight. But they were not kidding when they advertised that their flights don’t have any frills.

The plane was very

simple but clean. Compared to the other airlines out there it was kept to the bare minimum. There was not even a big screen to flash movies to entertain us while onboard. There was only one comfort room and it was located at the back.If you’re a big person, maybe this airline is not for you. The seats were a bit cramped but if you’re okay with that then go ahead and book a flight.

• But what I liked about the airline was the honesty. They did not promise you luxury. They promised simple service with the cheapest flight and they arrived on time and I arrived at my destination punctually so I guess I’m content with their service.

I flew from Manila to Macau and I used them again to fly from Macau to Manila. It was about a two hour journey each way and if you’re content

to remain quiet or you want to catch a quick nap, then don’t worry you’re in good hands.

However, if you’re the type to easily get board, then I suggest bringing a book to read or using your mp3 so you’ll feel okay. But if you’re going to a 10 hour flight then I suggest using another airline. It was a really boring nondescript flight but if you’re okay with that, then go book a flight now.

Cebu Pacific Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401606726521230/k2311a0616/6.16.09