Dexacort-N ointment  » Health  »
  • My mother scolds me very much for sticking with the computer all the time but this is what I love and so can’t stay away from it
  • But yes I do use a eye ointment which helps me control the irritation and allows me to work for long hours without much of problem

• by Godymee

Working long hours in front of the computer can get the eyes reddish and cause irritation, I work online for 10-12 hours daily and so eye irritation and redness is common for me. My mother scolds me very much for sticking with the computer all the time but this is what I love and so can’t stay away from

it. But yes I do use a eye ointment which helps me control the irritation and allows me to work for long hours without much of problem.

My uncle who is and eye specialist gave this Dexacort-N ointment to my mother and she gave it to me and whenever I work for long hours and my eyes start itching or ...

• gets reddened I use Dexacort-N ointment . My mother applies it for me but she give a good scolding along with it, Dexacort-N ointment really gives quick relieve from irritation. The eyes gets sticky for some time and I lose complete vision ,because of the ointment on my eyes, for few minutes but after the ointment is spread all
        over the eye balls it starts showing it eyes and lessens the irritation. The ointments stinks for few minutes as well but after that it takes away all kind of irritation and I go back to work again.

Dexacort-N ointment takes good care of my eyes and work can’t be stopped but the irritation can be controlled with the help of Dexacort-N ointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341606726471230/k2311a0616/6.16.09