Holiday Inn movie
  • He does, though, have an interesting habit of falling in love with any dance partner he's dancing with
  • I've always enjoyed that number from the very first time that I saw it as a little girl

• by Orrymain

Holiday Inn is an adorable holiday movie, and the fun part is that it can be a part of almost any holiday of your choosing! The movie is about a small inn that is only open on holidays, and on those special days, the inn puts on a Broadway-style show.

Bing Crosby stars as an entertainer who gives up the limelight for

the serenity of the inn. Putting on the holiday shows is just right in his mind. His partner is played by Fred Astaire. He has no desire to give up the business. He does, though, have an interesting habit of falling in love with any dance partner he’s dancing with. This brings us to Marjorie Reynolds, a ...

• gal looking for her big break and ends up between the crooner and the dancer.

My favorite part of Holiday Inn is the black-face number, Abraham. I’ve always enjoyed that number from the very first time that I saw it as a little girl. I just like the beat and the style of it.

Of course, since Christmas is a big part

of Holiday Inn, Crosby sings his classic, White Christmas. I remember that used to confuse me as a child. I knew there was movie by that name and in my young mind, I couldn’t correlate it appearing in this festive picture as well. It’s just not Christmas, though, without Bing’s traditional White Christmas.

Holiday Inn is a holiday treat!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506726130130/k2311a0615/6.15.09