Nokia 6305i cell phone  » Phones  »
  • Plus, I really enjoyed my phone, a Nokia 3660, which everyone teased me about because it was enormous

• by Mysteria
      When I moved into my new apartment, my cell phone didn’t work, AT ALL. I was using T-Mobile (see other review) for several years and was sad to switch. Plus, I really enjoyed my phone, a Nokia 3660, which everyone teased me about because it was enormous.

But it had all the qualities I have come to expect from Nokia excellent reception, durability, long battery life, fab pictures,

etc. Anyways, I was forced to switch to Verizon, as it is the only carrier that has service in this building.

I bought my phone from Letstalk. com (see other review) before it was even being sold in Verizon stores.

The Nokia 6305i is the first sliding phone to be made by Nokia (though they partnered with another company, so there are a few differences). The sliding mechanism is easy ...

• and sturdy (and lots of fun).

There are navigation buttons on the outside for extra ease of use, and the keypad is a good size. Overall, the phone is medium sized, medium weight, has a medium battery life.

It doesn’t come with bluetooth, which may be bad for some, but doesn’t bother me. The picture quality is excellent (1.

3megapixel), though the flash (a glorified LED flashlight) is a

bit dinky. I have found the reception and sound quality to be excellent and it seems pretty hardy so far.

The silliest feature has to be a “self-portrait mirror” on the back of the phone. One complaint is that the phone doesn’t come with any good ringtones (although the speaker quality is great) or games.

But you can always use V-Stream to get them. A wonderful phone, I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37250772610531/k2311a0725/7.25.06