iPod iTouch 16 Gigabyte  » Electronics  »
  • This is very useful and makes me like this iPod worth the $300 I paid for it

• by venticius

The iPod iTouch is a great product that has been a joy to own. My 16 Gigabyte iTouch is a great little machine that I use for many purposes. Though my primary use for the device is for music, it is very useful on many fronts.

For example, the iTouch allows me to check my e-mail, facebook, or get on the internet at any

location with wi-fi. This is very useful and makes me like this iPod worth the $300 I paid for it. The fact that the iTouch has internet really sets it apart from other devices that are just media players. It’s like having a netbook with you at all times. The only other rival to the convenience of the iTouch is the ...

• iPhone. I cannot explain the ways that the convenience of the iTouch have help me.

Additionally, the iTouch allows for an easy and fun workout. If you link the device with a certain Nike product, you can tell how quickly you are running and see how far you have run. It is a great way to lose weight and stay fit, and you

can listen to music while doing so. I use this, and it’s great to know the statistics on my exercise. It’s a huge help.

In general, the iTouch is a great product that I would advise anyone looking for an MP3 player to buy. Don’t just settle for a simple iPod, go a step further and get an iTouch. You will not regret it, I promise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161506725931230/k2311a0615/6.15.09