L’oreal Reviialift Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I use it regularly, I have noticed an improvement in both my fine lines and the deeper lines around my lips and the corners of my eyes
  • I definitely recommend this product as a valuable part of a daily skin care regimen, in conjunction with the day cream of the same name
  • I suggest you comparison shop, as I have found differences in price due to sales of as much as $5.00 at any given time

• by Eva

I have tried a large number of night creams and wrinkle reducers. My favorite by far is L’oreal Revitalift night cream.

This product generally retails in my neighborhood for 15.

99.

One jar lasts approximately 2 months.

The cream has a very smooth, rich texture and a pleasing light scent.

When I use it regularly, I have

noticed an improvement in both my fine lines and the deeper lines around my lips and the corners of my eyes.

It has no noticeable effect on the deepest wrinkles, but as a moderately priced product that lasts a good period of time, I am very satisfied with what improvement I do see.

Living in Arizona,

• my skin needs all the help it can get! I definitely recommend this product as a valuable part of a daily skin care regimen, in conjunction with the day cream of the same name.

Finding this product is very simple, they sell it in any department store, Wal Mart, grocery of drug store.

I suggest you

comparison shop, as I have found differences in price due to sales of as much as $5 at any given time.

I have only seen coupons available a few times, but when they do have them, they are usually for $2.

All in all, I would rather go without a night cream than use one other than L’oreal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311506725921230/k2311a0615/6.15.09