Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't think I have ever seen my face completely clear since I was a child, and then I went to Paraguay
  • It looked exactly like my roommate's from Paraguay, and I decided to try it
  • It was the best decision I have ever made

• by Lindsay Lee

I am a twenty two year old female who has had acne since I was very young. I don’t think I have ever seen my face completely clear since I was a child, and then I went to Paraguay. My friend and roommate was using the Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser, and her skin was clearing up quickly.

I didn’t do anything about it,

but when I returned from Paraguay, my skin got worse than it had ever been. The dry weather in my hometown was not kind to my skin that was used to the humidity in Paraguay. I went to the dermatologist. We’ve tried a few things, but nothing has really worked. He told me that face wash wouldn’t work. I have to tell ...

• you that I wash my face religiously morning and evening, which is partly why this was so frustrating. None of my cleansers were working.

Then, I went to the store. As I was browsing through the skin cleanser section, I saw the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. It looked exactly like my roommate’s from Paraguay, and I decided to try it. It was the

best decision I have ever made. I am not going to lie and say that my skin is perfectly clear, but Fresh Foaming Cleanser has made an enormous difference. I’ve received many compliments and I can see a change in my skin. The cleanser is refreshing and it really works. I would suggest it to anyone in need of help with their acne.

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311506725911230/k2311a0615/6.15.09