Thai Time Bistro San Diego  » Restaurants  »
1830 Sunset Cliffs Blvd., San Diego, CA 92107
  • I love Thai food, and there are many fantastic places to eat Thai in San Diego
  • Thai Time Bistro is definitely one of those places
  • The atmosphere was defintiely interesting as well
  • This didn't detract from the whole experience, however
  • And they do take out as well, so I think I will be having many Thai Time Bistro meals in the future

• by Stroots

I love Thai food, and there are many fantastic places to eat Thai in San Diego. Thai Time Bistro is definitely one of those places. My husband and I went there this past weekend and were very pleasantly surprised at the fresh food and reasonable prices.

Fisrt of all, the food is great! We had panang salmon, green curry and spicy noodles. The

portions are large. Our three entrees ended up being WAY too much food, but we got to take leftovers for lunch the next day. My personal favorite of the three was the green curry. It was fantastic! My husband loved the spicy noodles and the panang sdalmon equally, but truthfully, everything we ordered was phenomenal.

The atmosphere was defintiely interesting as ...

• well. It looks like a classy place from the outside, but once you get in and actually sit down, the booths are rather old and there are places where the paint is peeling off the walls. This didn’t detract from the whole experience, however. The service was great, and the atmosphere was relaxing and mellow. We also went during their daily 3-5
        happy hour, and all the entrees were only $6…this was such a steal for the huge portions and for how great the food was!

Overall, this is one of the best Thai restaurants for the price. We will definitely be back! And they do take out as well, so I think I will be having many Thai Time Bistro meals in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71506725741230/k2311a0615/6.15.09